Another Exciting Release for the Smart Contacts App
The momentum keeps on going at the Social CRM Social Intelligence headquarters. Nimble CRM took all the feedback they received from their valued customers & partners then combined that with the latest designs from their new Nimble mobile app and completely rewrote the browser extension. Now that’s responsive design! As a result of the news release, we wanted to let our community of small business owners know about the news about this update to the Nimble Smart Contacts App.
What does it do?
The updated Smart Contacts Widget for the Chrome Browser, now lets you add, view, update and message contacts to nurture relationships in every App in your browser with the click of a button. This save tremendous amount of time. If you recall, you had to go into Nimble to perform some of these aspects, now you can simply stay put and take action right in the browser, anywhere.
The Power to be Nimble
Nimble reviews information from dozens of sources around the web, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, AngelList, Instagram, Foursquare and more to collect public information into an invaluable resource that helps business professionals be better prepared for sales calls, meetings and interviews. With Nimble, business people are always ready to connect in smarter, relevant and authentic ways with their contacts, prospects and customers powered by intelligent insights.
Nimble Delivers Smart Contacts Everywhere You Work
The new Nimble Chrome app is the latest release of Nimble Smart Contacts Insights that has been announced over the past few months. Nimble has extended its pioneering Relationship Manager to work everywhere their customers work. Nimble now delivers critical contact context and intelligent relationship insights in Chrome, Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook, Safari, Firefox, Hootsuite, Native Mobile apps for Apple iOS, Android and soon Salesforce.
Key Features of the new Chrome app include:
- Smart Social Relationship Management: Nimble combines your contacts from Google Contacts, Outlook and Apple Address Book. It then maps and discovers the most important contact information on the web (Twitter, AngelList, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, FourSquare, Instagram and more), connects your email, calendar and social interactions and then keeps it up to date and in sync on a daily basis.
- Easily Import/Update Social Contacts: from LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Foursquare, Angel list or any browser-based app with our new one-click Nimble Browser button and smart sidebar app.
- Nimble Automagically Matches Contacts Social Profiles: Nimble removes the detective work required to find contact details by auto-magically mapping your contacts social profiles and consolidating the key background information you need into a digital dossier, giving you all the relevant information you’ll need before reaching out.
- Get Intelligent Relationship Insights: Nimble searches the web and social networks to deliver insights to provide context about your contacts: mutual interests, shared passions, and important moments making it easier to be prepared for the people you’re meeting with.
- Stay top of mind with Stay In Touch Reminders: Since Nimble automatically logs email conversations and social connections it’s easy to set a Stay In Touch cycle and let Nimble remind you to Stay In Touch.
- Simply Organize Contacts with Tags, Tasks and Notes: Effortlessly organize contacts with tags, log details about the people you meet with notes and remember to follow-up with tasks.
- Enjoy a Completely Redesigned User Experience: We took the design concepts we learned from building our mobile app and completely re-wrote our widget to be more intuitive, smarter, and faster.
- Take Action Within the Nimble App: Send emails, Twitter DM’s and Facebook messages to key contacts from the app.
Don’t take their word for it! The CRM experts say:
“I am addicted to Nimble’s Chrome App! It’s is my favorite social selling tool for nurturing my core network of business relationships everywhere I work!,” said Zachary Jeans, Analyst at Tourizing, a noted Social, Mobile and Salesforce consulting firm. “I love how Nimble’s New Chrome App gives me contact insights and social Smart Summaries directly inside the places I need it most like my inbox, Twitter, LinkedIn and even in my Salesforce CRM.”
Feedback on the Smart Contacts Widget by other Social Selling Experts:
Why Social Sales People Need to Stop Googling & Start @Nimble ing – http://bit.ly/1tNXjjR via @ShaneGibson
Managing Disruptions in Customer Acquisition Strategy w Social Relationships http://bit.ly/1jYFBrP #SocialSelling #CRM via @samfiorella
New Contact Widget from @Nimble Makes Management Of Your Contact’s Easier http://bit.ly/1iZVxXc #SocialSelling #CRM via @shashib
How @Nimble is Your #SocialSelling Network? http://bit.ly/1jYOpOo #CRM via @barbaragiamanco
Still Googling Your Contacts? @Nimble Says Kiss That Goodbye http://bit.ly/1or4LBq #SocialSelling #CRM via @smallbiztrends
Would you like to take a quick view of Nimble Smart Contacts App?
Our Thoughts, we hope you find them Smart:
Back in 1997, I was first introduced to the concept of Customer Relationship Management. During the early days, I provided many seminars to small business owners in order to explain what the concept or strategy of CRM was and how to take advantage of it with new technologies on the market. Today, there is a new way to do business. And, our old ways must die. Small business owners must embrace the pendulum shift to a new Zeitgeist. It’s time to get Nimble! CRM is fun and exciting once again.
Want more hands on experience? Sign up for your social intelligence CRM manager review now.