We wanted to take some time here to take a look at ACT-ON, Marketing Automation Software, and provide some feedback on the program and it’s attributes
from our perspective.
According to Act-On CEO Raghu Raghavan:
“Act-On was created to empower businesses to effectively market online at a fraction of the effort and cost incurred by more complicated systems.”
Act-On is a cloud-based, month-to-month subscription service that offers:
- dedicated support for as long as you subscribe to the service
- quick and easy setup
- fast startup so that you can begin a less ambitious email campaign and scale upward
- a month-to-month contract with no long-term commitment
- pricing based on the number of active contacts/donors you track
For the Small to mid size market, this turn-key, cloud software has many robust marketing capabilities — inbound, outbound and advanced — and includes the following solutions:
- lead management
- email creation & delivery
- open API with options for AMS and Donor Management integration
- social media campaign creation and management
- webinar & event communications and management
- website visitor tracking
- advanced SEO for websites
- integration of SEO with wordpress blogs & CMS
- solid reports
Our Analysis on Fit:
If your marketing goals include finding the marketing software that can save time, enhance your brand across multiple market sources, e.g., social networking, Act-On can get you set up and running across multi-channels. Act-On can help you focus on your constituents — both potential and existing — by reaching out to where most members hang out nowadays: on line. A key benefit to this cloud-based product is the reporting feature that helps you see how campaigns and programs are progressing. The software displays results in graphical or spreadsheet formats and displays details on:
- email openings and link click-throughs
- landing page visits to your web sites
- form submissions for pledges, attendance, opinion surveys, etc.
- webinar attendance
- Twitter retweets
Finally, Act-On allows you to measure your return on investment to see what results are coming in from your marketing campaign spending:
“Being able to see how campaigns and programs are performing is a key benefit of using marketing automation. You can measure campaign results in real-time to get insights into campaign performance, and adjust a campaign on the fly.” — Quoted from the Act-On Website
If you would like to learn more about ACT-ON, you may find my full review on Trust Radius by clicking here.
I will be reviewing more CRM, Social CRM, and Marketing Automation Software solutions soon! If you would like to discuss, please contact us . We would enjoy visiting with you.