Outsourced Services for Solution Providers
A fractional resource is an executive-level marketing or revenue resource with years of strategic and tactical sales and marketing experience, whom you hire on an as-needed basis. Most small to medium-sized companies either don’t need or can’t afford a full-time CMO or CRO, but any company that wants to keep growing or take that next step can benefit from the experience, ideas, and execution that a CMO and CRO can bring.
We believe that we clearly understand the needs of nonprofit industry and want to work with leading solution providers and software vendor who focus on this market. We can assist you in the following:
- Delivering your message
- Educating your audience with content
- Development of outbound marketing campaigns
- Implementation of inbound marketing strategy and execution
- Software product market positioning
- Software Win/Loss Analysis after the sale
- Software Product Assessments
Why are we uniquely qualified to help you?
- Since 2002, we have been working with nonprofit organizations and solving the business problems which they face.
- Proven sales success based on the marketing campaigns and solutions selling we have performed into this market.
- Clearly understand the market dynamics, products represented, and technology climate in nonprofit solutions.
- We have assembled a proven team of experienced providers who have been involved in lead generation aspects for this space.
- We know what works and what does not! We have made the mistakes, studied what works, why it works, and then perfected the process.
- We have developed a database of contacts, influencers, and partner network which is a powerful referral source for our clients.
- We have insights into the software technologies and services you need to use to be successful.
- We intimate knowledge of Contact Management Software, Salesforce Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Membership Software, Donor Software, & Marketing Automation Technologies.
- We can do it for you!
Fractional CMO and CRO:
To be sure, if you enlist our services your organization will be well equipped to help you either supplement your staffing requirements, train your team on the approach in this market, secure software you may need, or act as fractional CMO (outsourced) and chief revenue officer to lead your effort.