Developing a Sales and Marketing Strategy
Your strategy should be unique. And, your strategic goals for your business are very important as we explore a possible strategy for your specific situation.
You will be provided an executive-level resource to help in this effort. We can weave through whatever disparate sales and marketing initiatives you currently have into a well thought out, cohesive strategy so that each tactic supports and enhances the others.
SmartThoughts Strategic System Assessment (SSA) is a detailed consultative engagement to audit and evaluate specific areas in marketing operations, focused on strategies and tactics for greater effectiveness in overall demand generation and inbound lead management.
During our SSA, we work with you closely along with key stakeholders in your organization to gain extensive insight to the current systems and processes used—or not used—in your sales and marketing efforts. It is likely that we will suggest new marketing initiatives, and based on past results, may recommend discontinuing less effective tactics. If you don’t currently have a cohesive marketing strategy, we will help you develop one, implement it, and keep it on track (with our Fractional CMO service).
Our Approach in a Sales and Marketing Strategy Session
Simply put, it’s easy:
- We gain a deep understanding of your company, products & marketing efforts.
- We will help with not only the study of your competition but share them with you.
- We will help you prepare your plan for execution.
In doing so, we will review some of the following:
- What is your mission? What has been done thus far to accomplish it? What metrics do you use to determine success?
- What resources do you have in place now to help achieve your goals? What assets are available?
- Marketing and sales systems integration including CRM, marketing automation, analytics, website/content management.
- Social media expertise and use of these tools in your business today.
- Lead management processes including lead qualification, scoring, nurturing, and routing.
- Demand generation programs, channels, lead sources, and campaign tracking.
- Lead capture process including website landing pages and forms.
- Database structure and list, group, filter segmentation usage.
- SMART metrics, reporting, and other marketing key performance indicators (KPIs).