Are you using Video Email Marketing?
It seems like at every turn you run into videos. There are funny videos, informational videos, conference showcase videos and blog videos now. And, the plethora of video in marketing and on the web is for a very good reason, they work!
Just consider the following statistics:
- 84.4% of the U.S. Internet audience viewed a video online, according to a study done by comScore in January 2012.
- The duration of the average online content video was 6.1 minutes, while the average online video ad was 0.4 minutes.
- Video ads accounted for 12.2 percent of all videos viewed and 0.9 percent of all minutes spent viewing video online.
- An optimized video increases the chance of your brand being on the front page of a Google search engine result by 53 times!
So, back to the question. Are you using Video Email Marketing today? The answer is probably not. However, you would logically think that using video in email marketing would be common place, wouldn’t you? But, it’s not. In fact, it is relatively new. With that said, we believe it’s worth exploring now and implementing as part of your sales and marketing efforts.
Here are several examples of how video email marketing may work for you:
For Profit Business:
- Be Different: Nudge, nurture, & convert new leads
- Share: Share updates & ideas with active clients
- Top of Mind: Stay in front of past clients over time
- Personalized Marketing: Market your new software updates or share a new service you have
- Referrals: Referrals, & just saying thanks for referrals
- Management: Recruit, train, motivate, & congratulate employees
Not for Profit Organization:
- Newsletters: Send weekly newsletters & updates
- Devotionals: Send mid-week devotionals
- Greeting Cards: Send holiday & special occasion greetings
- Attendees: Follow up with new attendees
- New Member: Welcome new members
- Events: Send event invitations & reminders
- Target: Send targeted messages to specific groups
- Mission Updates: Share updates on missions, projects, & goals
Once you begin to utilize this new medium option, you will be amazed at how many different impactful this type of tool can have in your business or nonprofit.
Currently, BombBomb is the leader in this space. And, we are a proud affiliate of this awesome software tool. So, if you are interested in learning more ways you may utilize video email, please contact us or sign up for a free trial now by clicking here.